Translate

Monday, February 7, 2011

What happens when a person commits suicide???

If you are saved you will always be saved.
In John 10:28-30, Jesus says: “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." The forgiveness of God through Christ is sufficient to cover all of our sins -- past, present, and future. There is nothing a person can do that God cannot forgive.
Your spirit goes to heaven and you await the body for earthly kingdom.
You will not however receive any Rewards (eg Crown of Righteousness)

If not saved your spirit goes to Hell and you await the Final White Throne Judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment